Saturday, November 29, 2008

Too much stuff!



The end is too near! I would write much much more about all that has happened in the last few weeks (it's been a good month!), but I'm in the middle of writing my SECOND 10 page paper this week, so needless to say my brain is a little sore. Here's a summation, though:

1. My professor Dave Adey (go to his website, davidadey.com to see some SWEET art that I helped him to make!) is from Jersey, and his parents (WONDERFUL people) decided that they wanted to have my friend Michael (a fellow Lomalite) and I stay with them for a night. BEST weekend. They're great people.

2. Finished up my internship--sad, because working for Rob was absolutely awesome. Look up the Cohan and Leslie gallery on google and click on Rob Fischer (under artists) to see the guy I've been slaving under the last few months (kidding). His work is fantastic, and I got to do all sorts of stuff for him...including a full day of welding!

3. Thanksgiving was the best EVER...got to go to Shelly and Kelly's newish house in Foxboro, Mass. Played a ton with the kiddies, ate great food, hung out with AUnt Karen and Uncle Larry...so wonderful. Couldn't have been better!

No comments: